Friday, December 31, 2010

Let's bring in the New Year with whole new goal

Well as I sit here thinking and preparing for our New Year's gathering that we are having tonight I think to myself wow I am going to have to walk all day tomorrow to wear off what I am going to consume tonight between beverages and appetizers.  I have to remember if I ever want to achieve any of my goals I cannot just put them on the back burner for nights like tonight.  So I have decided to have a super healthy lunch full of vegetables and fruit.  The salad dressing was the only thing I had to count.  I am not doing this so I have more points to burn tonight but I know now that I will likely not get in my fruits and vegetables tonight.  I also volunteered to make a lot of the appetizers as I know what is in them and I use all fat free ingredients or atleast low fat ones if I cannot find fat free ones.  I also went out and bought a huge veggie tray so there will always be those healthy options to chose from.  So when you are out and about tonight or just hanging at home with your family I want you to remember that even though tomorrow is a New Year and today will soon be the past let not throw our life changing habits on the back burner.  Let stick with them, if I can do it so you can you.  Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and please please please do NOT drink and drive!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment