Sunday, February 27, 2011

My apology for being a terrible blogger and in return I give you....

Wow I have totally come to realize I am a terrible blogger good thing I do not have to many followers and to the people that are following my sincere apology.  Well I will just add a quick little update at where I am at right now with WW and my life.
Right now things have been slower then normal on the scale but I have no one to blame but myself as I have not been pushing myself to much and with this friggin cold ass weather there is no chance in hell I am taking the kids out to play in it let alone go out for a walk with the Beagle.  She is famous when it is cold she does the 3 legged hop within 5 minutes into our walk as she is rotten for licking her paw pads.  Silly dog.  Right now I am sitting at being down 32lbs.  I by no means am complaing as I have never lost 32 lbs in my entire life.  I have a long way   to go yet but that is a good start.  Last week I was down 1.6 lbs which was nice as the the 2 weeks before that I was up .2 and then .8.  I know when you look at it those are little numbers but they add up and I don't want them to be adding up and then my number of pounds lost going down.  So I had to pick it up. 
We have been in the middle of demolition on our basement as we had to get 16 braces installed.  So that meant for Chadd and myself having to tear all the drywall and wall framing down. That was a mental workout and a half and I could not understand the one day why my arms and shoulder was so sore.  Well the night prior to that I myself had torn out 2 full walls including the framing.  FML!!!!  Oh well makes up for me not doing my other Biggest Loser workouts.  I know it is should not be an excuse but I am making it one.  Our DVD's are burried behind all the stuff that was in Chadd's office and what we had stored in our storage space under the stairs.  Also I always worked out downstairs on the BIG TV and it has been covered so none of the dust ruins Chadd's baby ( tv).  I know lame excuse but it is.
 So that has been me in a nutshell. I took advantage of the nice day today and went on 2 super long walks with Chadd and Ivy and boy did it feel good and I know I will have that much better of a sleep tonight.
So in the end I would like to share this website with you that my friend Karla shared with me.  You will so happy with it or atleast I was especially when I found my "fall back appetizer snack" recipe.  Jalapeno Poppers.
Enjoy!!

www.skinnytaste.com

2 comments:

  1. Good to see ya back! Keep blogging, it keeps you accountable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, darling I use this site often too!!! My we really do think alike. Keep up the good work and soon that basement will be done and you can start working out again.

    ReplyDelete