Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good bye 30

Well it is about frickin time I finally lost 30lbs.  It has been a long fuckin haul but worth every meeting let me tell you.  I have a very long ways to go but this is a huge goal for me.  My goal for July is to be down another 30.  I wanna feel good and look partially good for some of the summer.  I know it won't be till next summer when I hope that I feeling amazing and won't be shy to wear shorts or tank tops.  Right now I am a t-shirt and yoga pants kind of girl when I am at home.  They make me comfortable.  For the longest time I refused to wear jeans cause I felt so gross in them and I did not like the way I looked.  Well thanks to weight watchers I bought a pair of jeans that fit me properly and I felt ok in.  Well hooray those are now in the fat bag of clothes and I went out and bought 2 more pairs of jeans that are 2 sizes smaller and I bought a belt.  A belt I never thought I would ever need one of those as I always had my spare tire of a gut to hold them up.  Well although I don't see it just yet it must be starting to shrink.  Soo high 5 to smaller jeans and being able to use a belt for more then a fashion look.  Here is too another week my friends, even though I just lost 1 lb this week it was a loss and not a gain.  Now I just have to work out my poor fiance who had a pretty rough week and time to get him back on the healthy boat.  He had a rough Sunday and did way too much snacking and went out last Friday with the boys and drank lots of beer and had nachos.  So here is to each of kicking each other in the butt and to an amazing week and a better weight loss then last.

No comments:

Post a Comment